The greatest features of Auditorium is given below:
Sloped Floors: Sloped floors, with level terraces for each row of seating, help provide the proper sightlines from the audience to the stage. Note that the bottom and intermediate rows should be directly accessible from entry levels to allow for Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility.
Fixed Seats: Typically, fixed seats with tilting upholstered seat and back, integral arm and tablet arm are provided with articulated back for maximum occupant passage space between rows. The seats may be fully upholstered or wood contoured outer back and seat shells with wood armrests with tablet arm option and aisle light option at row ends.
Special Lighting: Dramatic lighting systems include front lighting, foot lighting, spot lights, follow spot lights, beam lights, and flood lights, and a projection room/booth with manual and programmable lighting controls, and space for the spot light operator space. Lighting systems should be flexible to accommodate various performance venues (e.g., lectures, plays, musical performances, etc.) in the Auditorium.
- Notice - Physical verification of Document for PMS
- Fee Structure of BCA for the Session 2022-23
- Fee Structure of B.Tech. for the Session 2022-23
- Fee Structure M.Tech. for the Session 2022-23
- Fee Notice for Odd Semester
- Notice - AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme for B.Tech. and M.Tech. students
- Topper Student & Need for merit Scholarship Notice
- BUS PASS NOTICE
- All Notices