The greatest features of Auditorium is given below:
Sloped Floors: Sloped floors, with level terraces for each row of seating, help provide the proper sightlines from the audience to the stage. Note that the bottom and intermediate rows should be directly accessible from entry levels to allow for Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility.
Fixed Seats: Typically, fixed seats with tilting upholstered seat and back, integral arm and tablet arm are provided with articulated back for maximum occupant passage space between rows. The seats may be fully upholstered or wood contoured outer back and seat shells with wood armrests with tablet arm option and aisle light option at row ends.
Special Lighting: Dramatic lighting systems include front lighting, foot lighting, spot lights, follow spot lights, beam lights, and flood lights, and a projection room/booth with manual and programmable lighting controls, and space for the spot light operator space. Lighting systems should be flexible to accommodate various performance venues (e.g., lectures, plays, musical performances, etc.) in the Auditorium.
- Re-Evaluation Result DEC-2016
- Semester Fee Notice for Old Students
- B.Tech/M.Tech Hostel Notice
- Admission Notice for B. Tech. 1st Year/B. Tech 2nd Year LEET/M. Tech for session 2017-18
- B.Tech (Biotechnology Engg.) Direct Admission Notice
- Campus Placement Drive by Universal Precision Screws(UPS) for B.Tech 2017 Batch on 29th May 2017(Monday)
- Biotech Department Brochure
- Generate Training Letter
- All Notices