In an effort to enhance quality and innovation in Science and Technical education, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak has introduced the following Programmes through its “ON-CAMPUS” institute “University Institute Of Engineering And Technology” –
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
UIET, MDU takes great care to design the course curriculum. A UIET B.Tech degree means an exposure to course material of great standard. This makes those that complete a B. Tech to be able to compete with people working in companies with international exposure
B. Tech course: –
A candidate should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized board/university with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: (a) Chemistry (b) Bio-Technology (c) Computer Science (d) Biology.
NOTE: Admission shall be made by Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula.
B. Tech. course (LEET): -
LEET 2nd Year (3rd semester):-
- Pass in 3 year or more diploma course in Engineering/ Technology with at least 60% marks in aggregate of all semesters.
- Diploma of 2 year after 10+2 with at least 60% marks in aggregate of all semesters.
- Pass in 3 year or more B. Sc. Degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate with Maths as a subject.
*Eligibility: As prescribed by the Dept. of Technical Education, Govt. of Haryana, Chandigarh.