In an effort to take Technical education to the next level, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak has introduced the following Programmes for Master’s Degree through its “ON-CAMPUS” institute “University Institute Of Engineering And Technology” –
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech in Software Engineering
- M.Tech in Manufacturing And Automation
- M.Tech in Bio-Technology
- M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Science at Department of Computer Science & Applications.
UIET, MDU takes great care to design the course curriculum. A UIET M.Tech degree means an exposure to course material of great standard.
Master Degree (M.Tech):
M.Tech. (Comp. Science & Engineering. and Software Engineering):
- B.E./B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering /Computer Engineering / Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical Engineering or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT/Software) or M.Sc. (Maths.) or M.Sc. (Physics) with at least 50% (45% for SC candidates of Haryana) marks in aggregate alongwith valid GATE score in Computer Science & Engineering /IT.
- If GATE qualified candidates are not available, the remaining seats will be filled up by the candidates having qualification as prescribed under (i) above without GATE score on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the Entrance Test to be conducted by the University.
- The GATE qualified candidates will not be required to appear in the Entrance Test.
M.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering):
- First preference in the order: B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecom Engineering /Electronics Engineering with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Second preference in the order: (a) B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering /Control Engineering with 50% marks in aggregate; (b) Biomedical Engineering /Mechatronics with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Third preference in the order: (a) M.Sc. (Electronics) with 50% marks in aggregate; (b) M.Sc (Physics with specialization in Electronics) with 50% marks in aggregate with valid GATE score in Electronics & Comm. Engineering / Electronics Engineering.
M.Tech. (Manufacturing & Automation):
- B.E./B.Tech., or, equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Thermal Power Engineering/ Automobile Engineering./ Robotics Engineering/ CAD/ Mechatronics/ Aeronautical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering.
- First preference in the order : B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in (a) Biotechnology /Industrial Biotechnology; (b) Bioinformatics/Bio-Chemical Engg./Bio-Medical Engg.
- Second preference in the order: (a) MBBS; (b) B.Pharma.; (c) M.Sc. (Biotech.)/ M.Sc. (Industrial Biotech.)/ M.Sc. (Medical Biotech.)/ M.Sc. (Food Biotech.) /M.Sc. (Bioinformatics); (d) M.Sc. (Life Sciences)/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry.
- Third preference in the order: B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in (a) Chemical Technology/ Chemical Engineering; (b) M. Sc. (Chemistry).